Can be used on Hands, as a Fruit & Veggie Wash, and on any non-porous surfaces. Rinse with water if desired.
Sterile Wipes Lab Certified: Kills Germs & Viruses ON CONTACT.
Trade Secret Non-Toxic surface sterilizer is safe for use on People, Food, and will not harm Pets, or the Environment.
1-Step Fruit & Veggie Wash; Spray on, wipe off, eat or prepare as desired. No rinsing required.
Safe for food preparation surfaces, counters, cutting boards, utensils, appliances, etc. No rinsing required.
Will not trigger skin, eyes, nose, or lung issues like traditional chemical-based cleaners.
Safe to use on People; from head to toe, but we recommend avoiding the eye area. For external use only.
Safe to sterilize all non-porous surfaces; countertops, sealed granite, stainless steel, glass, laminate, and more.
Sterilize-It sterile water formula products are available in Spray or Wipes.
Unscented, No harsh chemical residue or fumes.
Quality Sterilization Wipes for Disinfecting
When many diseases are spreading, you must disinfect the things around you. One way to disinfect the things around you is through sterile wipes. Sterilization wipes are disposable, single-use wipes pre-soaked in a disinfectant ingredient. You can use sterile wipes for disinfecting your hands, kitchen surfaces and sinks.
Sterile wipes can kill the germs and viruses on the surface on which you are using them. You can buy sterile wipes online and use them around your house. The sterile wipes will help in disinfecting the various surfaces around your house.
How and Where to Use Sterilization Wipes?
You can buy sterile cleansing wipes and use them on your hands and things around you. When using sterile cleansing wipes, you don’t have to rinse anything. This is because your hands or the counters are already clean. Here are some ways you can use the premium sterile cleaning wipes:
- You can use sterile wipes on keyboards, light switches, and phones, which carry a lot of bacteria.
- Kitchens are one place where you can use sterile wipes to clean surfaces, counters, utensils and appliances.
- The sterile wipes are safe to use on your hands and legs. However, you need to ensure that you don’t use it near your eyes.
- You can use sterilization wipes on surfaces like steel, glass, granite and countertops.
- Another place you can use sterile wipes is the bathroom. You can clean the bathroom accessories using wipes to disinfect them.
- The sterile wipes help disinfect the toilet seats because many people touch them.